Vision + GoalS
I would like to welcome all students and parents to my Physical Education website. I am very excited to be teaching Physical Education here at the Washington School this year, where my goal is to help your child stay healthy and physically fit throughout his or her Elementary years. In my classroom all students will participate in an array of sports and activities that will be fun and educational while keeping him or her physically fit. Please use this website to learn about the Physical Education program at Washington Elementary School, read about my philosophy on Physical Education, stay up to date with upcoming events, determine which days your child has PE class and to find additional PE information.
My goals at Washington Elementary School are:
- For all students to enjoy and have fun in PE class.
- For all students to understand the importance of staying physically active.
- To show students the importance of teamwork and good sportsmanship.
- To teach students the necessary concepts and fundamental skills needed to play each sport.
- To help each student develop locomotor skills while building up endurance and strength.